Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice on a girl. Please!!?

I am currently a college student and there is a girl in my science lab who I really like. We get into small talk (about politics, how we are doing in classes, her major etc…) and I can’t tell if she likes me or not. When I talk to her she is always playing with her hair and makes fun of my “coffee addiction.” When we walk past each other on the way to class etc. she smiles and says hi, but I can’t tell if she is just being nice. We are supposed to be studying this weekend for an exam and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to: does she like me, what should I say to find out, if she does what should I do? I really want to approach this from a mature perspective as we are both in our early 20s. I am a pretty shy guy when it comes to girls so any advice would be helpful.I need some advice on a girl. Please!!?
ok so here's the deal, coming from a girl, girl's hate making the first move because we think it's not ';right'; or whatever i don't know, but this is what you should do....exactly. When she's walking go up behind her and tap her on the shoulder and say this, ';hey, um, i was wondering if you wanted to get coffee later.'; a coffee place is the way to go. don't be afraid of rejections, she'll say yes. just do it.I need some advice on a girl. Please!!?
okay well you helped me so ima help you.okay well when a girl makes fun of a guy it means we like them so hint-hint she likes you.:)) also her telling you she is single is her way of saying news flash im all yours another thing is asking her out is a great way to start okay well ask her out and see how it goes


hope i helped you!!!!!;D


sorry im only 13,but still hoped i helped!
first off i don't think that the ex-bf was a hint to that she was single those things like that just come in passing, unless you can honestly say there was a meaning behind it. And i say you go for it, but maybe after your study session becasue if you get turned down, then the whole time won't be awkward. work on being her friend and then ask her out or what not. BUt whatever you do just focus on being her friend becasue it sounds like at this moment thats all she sees you as. but hey thats right now


express your intrest in a flirty way but don't come out and just hit her with it.
Girls are such that if they talk to you at all they probably like you already, so that's good news. Also, if she's nice, she wouldn't make fun of you if she didn't like you. The best way to find out is to ask her out-it might be a bit hard, but ask her out, and tell her you love her.
have more study dates, or invite her to do something. If you're in college then there are always events, speakers, or something going on. Just keep hanging out
well all i can say is that you have to ask her. its the only way you will find any thing out.
You can't really tell if she likes you until you start to hang out more, i'm in a similar situation with a guy who i'm friends with. Just ask to hang out, because supposedly that's the shy guys way of asking a girl out, and go to a movie or something. Do something a little bit more flirtatious than you would normally do, and if she responds positivly, well she may like you
ok... well if it was me.... i'd be just being nice cuz i like always play wif my hair and sometimes not even noticing it. anyways.... just ask her about it. she sounds nice and asking her that will let you know more about her. (you'll C how...if you can figure it out -_-'; lol jk :3)
i'm sure that she's just as shy as you. I'm super outgoing, except when it comes to people i like. that's how everyone knows who i have the hots for. LOL. I think she's just testing the water. It sounds to me like she has an attraction going on but it's up to you to show her that it can be a much deeper, and realer relationship. The beach is a good start. I give u kudos on that one. But find out what she's into.Learn new things to show her you care. Than she'll want to learn about what you like and who you are. (meaning more time together... to show off ur skills maybe?) There are definate sparks... so let them fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment