Friday, January 8, 2010

Relationship problem need advice is this girl messing with me.?

*there is alot of backround if you can read through and give me advice id be thankfull!





So me and this girl have a long history its kind of messed up also.


We met this past summer i knew her mother she taught me in elementury school. All through highschool we never really saw eachother nor spoke much because she was never around she had a few older boyfriends that were all screw ups.


Her family life isnt amazing her moms isnt the best lady she cheated on her husband the whole scene a few years back and this girl has been treated poorly ever since.


Anyway we met in the summer i actually really liked her at first cause it was the first time we actually spoke so i got her number and texted her later to find out she had a boyfriend for the last few months so i kind of backed off.


Me and her best friend got close at a party a few nights later after she left with her boyfriend cause she was ill (so i gave up on her). Her best friend and i carried out the night getting drunk and hooking up....24 hours later we ended up dateing. yes i kno it was stupid and it was a rushed relationship you could tell cause we only lasted 3 months so me and the girl i like you can call her Amy started talking like around October we hung out a few times i ended up likeing her and one night i decided well she has a boyfriend but screw it ill just tell her i like her so i did and to my suprise she told me she liked me aswell and that she had liked me and that her boyfriend had been giving her problems and she didnt wana be with him anymore so we dicided to mess around while they were dateing under the condition that she break up with her boyfriend very soon i told her that i did not want to mess around too long cause i knew her boyfriend and he is a good kid. She said she would end it when possible so after 3 long frustating months of waiting untill she broke up with him blew her off and she told me she was in love with me and a week later broke up with her boyfriend after dateing him a year. keep in mind those 3 months me and her were having sex and hooking up going out to dinner meanwhile her boyfriend is clueless and wanted nothing more then to be with her but it was a huge secret that couldnt be expose. so she breaks up with her boyfriend and me and her are back into eachother now cause she was crying for me back and broke up with her boyfriend for me. So i think im in love with her but this is where the problem comes into play i have trouble trusting her. I mean how can i she cheated on her boyfriend for 3 months with me and they were dateing for a year. Anyway she breaks up with him and me and her are closer then ever but he goes went over her house one night around 11 cause he works untill 10 and she tells me they just talk and get into fights and what pisses me off is when she is with him she rarely ansers my txt cause i think she trying to keep me secret. One night maybe 2 weeks after they break up she tells me she is coming over then last min. says she cant and dosnt anser me all night so i tell call my friend that leaves near her ex. house he looks for me and confirms she is there and when i trick her and tell her that i passed her house and that i knew she was at his house she says that she was still friends with him and that she wanted to show him her new phone and talk to him. Also today she goes to the st, patricks day parade in nyc with her girlfriends gets piss drunk and didnt anser my txts once. she finally ansers hours later and says i drank too much im with a paramedic. so i freak out kinda cause i care about her and i txt her to find out more and see if she needs me she then says dont worry joe is coming to pick me up (her EX) so i try to ignore that fact and i tell her to txt me when she gets home she then pulls up 35 min later while im waiting at her car with her ex dosnt look at me and then pulls off with him and says she is so drunk and she is sorry but that she needed to go to work and couldnt drive and that she didnt see me there so you ask how come didnt i just aproach her in her exs car well 2 days ago she told her ex we hooked up and has been trying to ease into the fact that we like eachother which he has been suspicous about for a bit since were always together she always denies us and nothing more then friends therefor i knew he was still pissed when he found out we hooked up so i was expecting her to come to me. she didnt... i have been freaking out lately idk where to go with this i really care about her and i do love her but i her ex is still coming up i dont know if its that she is just close with him cause he did so much for her in the year they went out or if she still likes him she tells me she dosnt like him at all like that and they are just friends... she did take all his pictures down and give him all his stuff back but why does she still put him above me when im we are trying to get into the relationship commitment.





She claims she really loves me.


She is really attractive whiRelationship problem need advice is this girl messing with me.?
Check out PassionsForum.com





It's a site for asking questions about relationships and other people on the site will give you their feedback and you can talk back... I feel like its better coverage than getting random answers on here because you can reply to them and have a full conversation about what your problem is.Relationship problem need advice is this girl messing with me.?
give her a chance
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment