Friday, January 8, 2010

Need advice on a girl...?

There's this girl that is basically my friend that flirts with me and sends hints that she likes me, yet she sometimes flirts with my friend right in front of me cause we all sit in the same table he even has a girlfriend and she knows it, so I decided to play her little game and I began to compliment her friend on how I liked her necklace and stuff. After I began giving her friend compliments/flirting she kicked my leg from under the table. She then proceeded to start showing off her necklace so I told her she had a nice necklace too. Why is it that she gets to flirt with my friend but if I flirt with her friend I get kicked. :( So anyways, what should I do? Start flirting with her more? Need suggestions.Need advice on a girl...?
tell her straight out that its not fair if she gets to be the flirt and you cant maybe buy her another necklace...lolNeed advice on a girl...?
she's probably trying to make you jealous by flirting with your friend..
Flirt with her!!!! She is trying to make you jealous. And she doesnt want you flirting with them cuz then that means your not paying enough attention to her lol
well do you like her? first of all answer that.


if you do tell her, and if she continues to act like that, then either think 'whhat a whoore' or carry on playing her at her game, don't let her kick you because of her own greed.





the more she flirts with your friends? the more you don't flirt with her, play hard to get, eventually she will give up on trying to win you over by 'playing the hard to get' trying to make you jelous game and will come crawling back.





x
ok hi yes im a gurl and girls are smart lol she wants you and the way she gets you in her head is by making her jealous dont flirt with her friends shell get annoyed and hate you just play along with it if you see her at school say hi baby/sweetheart and keep walking dont stop! hehe she will go crazy but if you wanna loose her then yes flirt with her friends
She likes you! She flirts with other people to try to get you to show that you like her. What to do is a little more complicated, but in playing the game you don't need to make her feel jealous, just maybe let her get more hints that you like her, just don't come on too strong either.
Ask her to stop playing mind games with you if she stops flirting you will too !

No comments:

Post a Comment