Friday, January 8, 2010

Desperate need of advice for a girl who is totally confused of her feelings - PLEASE HELP?

Basically I've been with my boyfriend for around 2 weeks. Things sort of developed from some initial flirting. That's when I decided that I had (supposed) feelings for him %26amp; then soon enough he asked me out %26amp; I said yes. He genuinely likes me-I can tell. I myself have forgotten what the feeling of actually genuinely liking someone is. I lately realised that things have been moving too fast. I've figured I want more of a fun, light hearted relationship and this is too serious.


I swear the feelings that I have for him come and go. Then I feel these feelings are rebounding on my best boy mate (who is an ex). He recently told me that he had feelings for me again %26amp; we were talking the other night about what could happen if I broke up with my boyfriend.


I'm thinking about getting a break from my boyfriend to try %26amp; get my head together to try %26amp; figure things out. If I figured out that if I do still like him after a bit, he would be waiting for me.


Opinions please?


I'm so messed up, thanksDesperate need of advice for a girl who is totally confused of her feelings - PLEASE HELP?
Please leave the current relationship your in, he doesn't deserve to have his feelings hurt because your confused. Like you have emotions for your ex, this other guy will start having them for you if he hasn't already. Why lead him on if your confused. It's still early in the relationship to communicate this to him. Be honest and up front. don't say what you think he wants to hear to spare his feelings. I know it sounds harsh but it isn't. The truth as hurtful as it is, but a lie is even more hurtful . That way if there's still a possibility for a friendship, at least he won't doubt you or have reason to believe you aren't sincere. Taking your time will allow you to see what you really feel and for who. As for the ex boyfriend, do the same, maybe it's because there was no closure in that relationship. Seek for your own emotions right now. And your not messed up, just confused, but don't add any more people to your confusion sweety. Best of wishes and take good Care of yourself and your emotions.Desperate need of advice for a girl who is totally confused of her feelings - PLEASE HELP?
I think you should break up with him as gently as you can and not get into a committed relationship for a while, unitl you are sure.





You should be able to date a guy without making a committment.
You have been with this guy two weeks and you are calling him your boyfriend! - yeah, I'd say things are moving fast..





Why is your Ex still your friend; let go of your past and move forwards.





You need to be single just now I think. Sort out your feelings for your Ex so that you can let him go properly and let the current 'boyfriend' know that you need to be on your own just now; if you two are meant to be together someday then you will be.





Take some time out for you just now.
You are 17 this year from what I understand. What you are experiencing is a case of puppy love. A crush. Which explains why your feelings for that person came and went. A matured mind does not equal to a matured knowledge of love. That will develop later on.





Whatever the truth is, you have to find the time to be by your self and sought out your own feelings. Logical thinking can be affected by an emotion-biased mind. So, do what is necessary. Lay out your thoughts and sieve through your own emotions as to which is the real love that your are experiencing.





Hope this helps.





Cheers.
Sweetie- it sounds to me as though you have no idea what you want. There are so many issues involved here I am not certain which one to tackle first.





You need to take a break from relationships and become more self-reflective.





Stay away from the ex- seems like there is an unresolved emotional attachment there...
It seems to me that you have no long standing feelings for any one. He may also be like that. So dating with somebody is somthing time pass for youth? If you get happiness, think there can be unhappiness too. You have expectations. Others also have expectations. Happiness comes only when expectations become the same.
so, your question is which doode to go out with? Best bet is that neither one of them actually likes you as much as it takes to make a relationship last. I say that b/c your feelings come and go.
i think your just awfully confussed on what you really want. this lad obviously likes you and you say you do too (might be gettin likin him mixed up with actually not) BUT... when you said you was talkin to your best boy mate (an ex) and what could happen if you broke up with your boyfriend is that meaning gettin back with him orr??..





but anyway if you feel you need a break then go for a break and think about what you want and that and when you've finaly had your time to think and decidee what you actually want then go for it - tell the lad you need to think about things first though and hopefully he'll understand. just dont leave him hangin on too long.





goodluck.


bit confussin what i said but i hope it helps!
Dump the dude. He deserves a girl who actually likes him. And don't jump into any more relationships with boys you don't actually like.
you need to be honest with yourself and this guy tell him you dont want to hurt him but your head is messed up and you want time on your own to sort things out, yeah he will be hurt but in the long run he would be more hurt if you string him along pretending everything is ok, you need to do what is right for both of you and what makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment