Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice with this girl...?

Well theres this girl at the this mall that I go to, and I find her very attractive, and I want to like talk to her, but I don't really have the guts to do it, Id like to perhaps take her out on a date or something. I have some good reasons to believe that she might intrest in me.





Well she caught me looking at her, and well now she stairs at me a lot, and most of the time, when I look back at her, she will look away right quick, or she will stare at me a bit longer and then look away. And she does this a lot. I think shes knows that I'm intrested in her though because I was telling my friend that I was, and I realize she was like right around us, and I believe she heard me, but I don't know....but yea.





I don't really know what to do because asking girls out is new to me, I only had one date before, but this girl was my friend for a long time, so it was pretty easy, and this girl I like never really met her....I need some advice with this girl...?
Don't you ever have real problems?I need some advice with this girl...?
Well......girl drama. I think if you really liked her you would get the guts to ask her out. The worst thing that could happen is if she said no. And that's not the worst turn out of a situation trust me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment