Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice about a girl?

There is this girl that i like that I went out with once and we're still friends, but is already going out with some guy, but it doesn't seem to going very well, so she should be available soon. She's not the kind to stay stuck on a guy after they break up. anyways, there's another guy that obviously likes her and is constantly next to her and she goes up to him but talks to me more than she talks to him while she's next to him. I don't really flirt with her. The thing that makes me wonder is the fact that she is constantly staring at me. When I look at her, she looks away, but as soon as I look away, she look right back at me. Does she like me?I need some advice about a girl?
There's a real good chance she likes you, but she doesn't know how to tell you. I mean, can you picture her coming up to you asking, ';Please take me back, I miss you!'; Probably not.. If she's always staring at you and still friends, it's a good sign. She still wants to hold on to you somehow. You say that she's not the girl to be stuck on a guy after they break up, but you never know, it can happen. She might not tell you stuff.


My answer might not be 100% correct (after all, I don't know her), but as a girl, I've went through this. I had to shut up about my 3 year long crush, and it's still going on. -_-' If she still seems interested, don't make her wait, especially since you like her too.I need some advice about a girl?
Well, if you want her to confess her love, you MUST take a banana, shove it up ur ***, take a tampon and shove it up ur dick hole, then cut off ur nipples and put then hide them in her lunch. Then you need to become a canable and eat you own dick, poop it out and smear it all over your body, then sneak into her house and hide in her bed. She will instantly gush her love and maybe **** the hole where your dick used to be.
Ask her out or something and find out. Why did you stop seeing each other in the first place? That would probably be your best indication. Also if she see's you as a friend, that is all she will ever see you as. Women are wired different than us and if you are considered a friend...well kissing you for her would be like kissing her brother and it's not going to happen.
Thats what happens when bf and gf break up and stay friends. They date other people and if the previous one was good, they tend to not like the current person and well then they start to miss what they had.
Either she likes you, or you have a booger. I'm going to say that she might like you. Take a chance.
just ask her out and see what happens. she may be waiting for you to make the first move, so do it by asking her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment