Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I have advice with this girl?

there's this girl I'm crazy for. She means alot to me. For a few years now she's given me signs of interest. and alot of them!!! We talked on the phone durng the summer, and she was asked me if I still liked her. She looks at me alot!!! But ONLY when I'm in front of her.





high school just started. I see her ONLY at lunch, but not alot, since the campus is really big. She catches me staring at her sometimes and we lock eyes for lke 5 seconds. yesterday at lunch she looked at me, when she passed by me. I'm really nervous to say hi to her now. I don;t know what she's going to say when I talk to her. I'm afraid she's over me for some reason. Sometimes when I pass by her she acts like she doesn't even notice me anymore.





Yesterday I saw her with her mom and they both looked at me. Today I saw her at school and she was staring in my direction.





Should I go talk to her and say hi??Can I have advice with this girl?
In a word... YES! YES! YES!


For goodness sakes, it's OBVIOUS she's into you, so get into gear and chat to her, get to know her, ask if she'd like to go for coffee or something... but make it quick before someone else snaps her up and you miss your chance!


Good luckCan I have advice with this girl?
uhh, YESSSS!





dude you talked to her all summer on the phone. she's probably wondering why the hell you've been staring at her and haven't talked to her yet








grow a pair and get out there before she thinks you're some weird stalker kid

No comments:

Post a Comment