Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I have advice wth a girl?

there's this girl I'm crazy for. She means alot to me. For a few years now she's given me signs of interest. and alot of them!!! We talked on the phone durng the summer, and she was asked me if I still liked her. She looks at me alot!!! But ONLY when I'm in front of her.





high school just started. I see her ONLY at lunch, but not alot, since the campus is really big. She catches me staring at her sometimes and we lock eyes for lke 5 seconds. yesterday at lunch she looked at me, when she passed by me. I'm really nervous to say hi to her now. I don;t know what she's going to say when I talk to her. I'm afraid she's over me for some reason. I'm insecure about her. I see her at lunch only and I barely see her.





Yesterday I saw her with her mom and they both looked at me. Today I saw her at school and she was staring in my direction.





Should I go talk to her??Can I have advice wth a girl?
For the love of god.. YES!@!@!





That poor girl is probably on here asking why you never have asked her out.... I can see it now '; %26lt;I stare at him all the time but he never comes over to say hi, does he like me%26gt;??';Can I have advice wth a girl?
yah. shes waitin for uu !





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes.


she likes you.


but like alot of girls, we don't want to make the first move.


and then we get nervous when we get asked out.


:)
Ask her out!!! I guarantee that you will be the most happiest and luckiest guy in the world.
YES. She's probably waiting for you to make the first move.
Ah yes
YES just go for it!
wow why havent you talked to her sooner to ask her out? the girl likes you. ask her on a date!!!
go for it!
um yeah....if this has been going on 4-ever boy u need to talk to talk to her....cuz if u don't u will regret it a lot....especially if u like this girl a lot....so go get ur girl....
YES!!!


what are u waitng for??
YES! If you still like her and she is giving the signs then why not? Because you are worried about rejection. Just do it. Listen to your heart, and don't think about it. That is the way love works. Sometimes you have to take changes and leave your heart at risk. But in the end it is worth it. My boyfriend and I were sort of the same way. Now we are going out again and I am so glad. The girl is probably nervous that you might not like her too. So what are you waiting for? Bust a move and good luck! P.S. Smile- girls like that a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment