Friday, January 8, 2010

A bit of advice to a girl in need, please?

See, my mom's big on cooking. As in breakfasts before school are big, as are every dinner.


She makes lots of meat, too. She has us eat it for just about every single dinner, and I can't remember the last time I've had vegetables that weren't cooked in a way that made them less healthy.





No, I'm not saying I don't want to be fattened up or anything. I'm just saying that it's getting annoying trying to eat so much so I don't hurt her feelings.


I don't want her to think her cooking is bad(it's actually delicious!), but my stomach's taking too much. How can I let her down without hurting her?A bit of advice to a girl in need, please?
Tell her her cooking is delicious, but when you think you've had enough to eat tell her,';I'm sorry but I'm stuffed. I can't eat another bite.';A bit of advice to a girl in need, please?
Right! Just ask your mum to make less meat, and tell her why. She'll understand. anyway, i needed to add for your answer, Shouldnt we be out of that phase tho? Im 19, my younger cousin is 18 and my older cousin is 25ish
Just ask her to not cook as much meat as she is. Ask her for more variety.





(:Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment