Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice on my girl friend (mate), any help?

So I have this friend, she likes this other boy, but the other boy likes another girl, and me and my friend well we have been friends for years, we're so close. We got together once and it was amazing, we used to sit at this little park and just talk and cuddle. Then I don't know what really happened we ended up splitting up, and I've liked her since.





When she told me she liked this other boy I accidentally told her I liked her too, well I kind of just blurted it out. Then she started rambling about some stuff, i didn't really pay attention I just, kind of watched her. We left that night not really talking to each other.





Last night she told me she had been liking me too, but she likes the other guy still. Please don't comment saying she is playing me or something because I know she is sincere about it, but I have no clue what to do.





I supposed I don't really even have a question. I just want to know what any of you would do in my situation, and what you think about it. I'm not exactly gonna move on from her, she's the first girl I almost said I loved, but never said it.... So yeah any help or advice would be great :)I need some advice on my girl friend (mate), any help?
Spend more times with her, go out more often, talk to her all the times and make her fall for you, that will make her forget the other guy and be honest with her and your feelings, tell her how you really feel about her and that will convince her that you are truly sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment