Friday, January 8, 2010

Help i need advice on this girl i will thank you?

She dated drug addict. Who will hit her, mistreat her, control her. Shes also tried the drugs before. Every time she brakes up he will come crying to her, and she will take him back.





I told her about my feelings and she flipped. Later she tells me ';i got feelings for you';. So we messed around, also she end up messing with my cousin. Then she started playing games like not answer my txts and stuff which hurt me very bad.





Later she tells me she lost her virginity to the drugi. Which then i said forget this all of this is just stupid. I stop talking to her now, because all she is doing is hurting me. Now i changed my #, but she is still looking for me thru my moms cell but i em ignoring her,





Is she a **** like people told me?, and did i do the right thing?Help i need advice on this girl i will thank you?
seems to be already a ';all my children'; soap opera already and u guys aren't in a relationship yet!!!.... sorry but if the relationship hasnt even hit a honeymoon level with all this hurtfulness then time to hit the road. You did the right thing. U didn't do nothing to deserve this but like her which is sweet.Help i need advice on this girl i will thank you?
Smashing the family is ten times worse than smashing the homies! She's obviously confused or into playing games. You don't need to get involved with someone like that, it'll only get worse. Even though she's dropping it like it's hot, drop her like a bad habit! There are plenty good women out there, get out there and find yourself one! Good luck joe! *walks off thinking ';that's messed up.....she smashed the family!*
Well to be honest if she is still doing drugs then is best you stay away. Even if she is not doing drugs it seems that she just carries drama with her.Trust me you dont want to get into that drama, is good that you already realize how mess up she is. If she would of really liked you she would of never done that. Just stay away from her.
Dude, forget her. She says she likes you, then screws your cousin? And ignores you? Why would you want to be with a girl like that? You can do better homie.
you did the absolute right thing.


all she was doing was hurting you..no one ever wants that for themselves. she is bad news. and you should definitely continue to stay away from her.
i think this ***** thinks that she can get ANY guy she wants. sorry for the hurt shes caused you, but hun, she aint worth it :( xx
she obviously needs help, but she must 1st come2 that realization on her own.it's useless 2 even try till that time comes;move on.don't hold a grudge(she's sick).
Wow. So she has a boyfriend, and she messed around with you and your cousin? Sounds prettttyy messed up.
The drugs do it for me, stay away !!! You can do better than that, You may not think so but you can.
I wouldn't mess with her anymore especially since she slammed your cousin too.
you are Absolutely at the right side of the picture. one who don't care for our feelings is not likely to be our friend or any relationship.
woah hell noo dude your better off with out her seriously





do us a favour and answer one of my Questions thx.





hpe i helped xD
she is going to mess with your head. i'm sure there are other ways to use your time?





set your sights a bit higher friend
she went too far having sex... dude forget her

No comments:

Post a Comment