Friday, January 8, 2010

Sigh....Boy needs advice about a girl, what more can I say?

Well there's this girl at school I like.





We have had a weird friendship





I asked her out in October, her reply was that she didn't want to go out with anyone at the time, which I later learned that was the truth.





Anyway, a few weeks ago, through email(Don't blame me, I'm super shy), I told her my feelings towards her.





She said(Through email), she only like me as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.





Since then she has sorta been ignoring me, she said she doesn't mean to, but we share so few classes together(True, we only share 1 class).





Anyway, now one of her friends today came and told me, that she may indeed like me.





See the friend said Rebecca(Girl I like) talks about me a lot, about how I do this and that. And well the friend suspects that Rebecca likes me, but is a bit shy.





I have been getting mixed messages, and Rebecca hasn't said anything regarding it I don't want to get my hopes up, but a part of me is quite a bit happy.





Anyway, what should I do, what should I believe?Sigh....Boy needs advice about a girl, what more can I say?
Classic situation.


If you're feeling bold, simply ask her how she feels and reiterate that you have feelings for her.


She may like you, but she may not want any sort of relationship. She may not like the thought of commitment.Sigh....Boy needs advice about a girl, what more can I say?
leave her alone. if she liked you would know it. why would she reject you the first TWO times? no worries im sure there is somebody else who DOES like you . someone you have never even really thought about.
if she had really wanted to go out with you she would have said yes. im sorry but i think her friends are messing with you
try not to expect too much, because her friends may be just be kidding around with you.
TALK TO YOUR FRIEND AGAIN AND ASK HER IF WHAT YOU HEARD IS TRUE. DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE SECOND HAND INFORMATIONS
Give it the benefit of the doubt... remember she didn't want to go out with anyone and maybe she might have felt a bit awkward but things CAN change over time.


I'd wait it out a bit more and see what happens.
when shes alone tell her that a little bird told you


that she has a thing for you tell her that you really like


her and that you want to give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment