Friday, January 8, 2010

Seeking for an advice about this girl?

well,,I'm her classmate on Health studies subject..but we're not talking that much,,(actually I haven't talk to her ever since the first day of school,,even a simple HI) that's why I don't know what to do,,I really like her,,I always look at her then when she looks at me I will turn my head off of her.I love it when she recites an answer.I love the sound of her voice....I want to talk to her but I don't know how to break the ice...I don't know if she'll respond at me,,and that's what I don't like,,being rejected...='(,,can someone help me how to approach this wonderful girl??Seeking for an advice about this girl?
Well just go up to her and start a simple conversation. About the class you have together, or just say hey and just make it simple. First become friends with her, then you can ask her out on a date, but don't ask her right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment