Friday, January 8, 2010

I desperately need advice about this girl...?

I鈥檓 just gonna give u a bunch of information because I don鈥檛 have a specific question as much as I need advice in general鈥?br>

I鈥檓 in high school, and there鈥檚 the girl that I鈥檓 completely infatuated with. She鈥檚 really cute, but I really enjoy her personality too.


Just to giv u some background, she鈥檚 in a couple of my classes and we exchange laughs and occasional glances. I talk to her online a lot, but the conversations are almost always about school and gossip, they seldomly concern either one of us personally. She used to date a guy who im kinda friends with (not close, but we鈥檙e buddies in school and stuff). They broke up last year but she really likes him (the screwed up thing is that im sad for her more than im jealous of him). Now a ton of other guys like her, but she rejects them, either because she鈥檚 still focused on her ex or because she just doesn鈥檛 like them.


Lately, I feel like she鈥檚 been a little bit warmer towards me, we smile at each other when we pass in the hall.


Also, she went to a party the other night and started drinking, and now another friend of mine, who im good friends with inside and outside of school, says that he likes her too, and he might be goin with a party her over april vacation.


No one knows that I like this girl, but I really, really like this girl. Im finding myself trapped between the person who I think I should be, I don鈥檛 drink or smoke or anything (I do really well in school and sports, and I don鈥檛 want to screw that up), but I feel like I might have to if I want this girl to like me...


Socially, I kinda get along with everyone in school, but because of school and sports I don鈥檛 get to hang out with a lot of people outside of school


Like I said before, I鈥檓 looking for advice in general. Thanks in advance.I desperately need advice about this girl...?
I would not tell anyone that you like her and see what happens. Just keep smiling and saying hi in the hallway.I desperately need advice about this girl...?
just be who you are. if you don't want to lose her, you should make your move and ask her out.
well first of all dont become a different person or change just because you like her that doesnt make any sense , you should see her in person and tell her your feelings.. or send her comments online . lol good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment