Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice on my girl friend. she won't hsve sex.?

ok so i have been with my girl for 3 months now. Every thing is great between us except one thing. She won't have sex with me. She is into that crap to. the first week we were together we slept together for three nights. Now she won't even kiss me. She says that she is to busy. How stupid is that. I luv her a lot and i mean a lot. She is the only one for me. I know we are only juniors but i think she is the one. I have no clue what to do. Girls i need you to tell me. I broke up with my other girl friend for her and now she will not even have sex with me.I need some advice on my girl friend. she won't hsve sex.?
Which girlfriend. # 1, 2, 3, or 4?I need some advice on my girl friend. she won't hsve sex.?
Maybe she doesnt feel that strongly about you, bro.
it's over
mhm...


maybe she doesnt feel the same way she use to or shes just feeling someone else...but only 3months and she slept with u? it took me about 6 or 7.
First off, sure the kissing thing is weird. But after ONLY 3 months, if she doesn't want to have sex, back off.
she's losing interest.
mayb she thought u were goning 2 fast and wanted 2 slow down . talk 2 her then u'l no 4 sure
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment