Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice from a girl only. Mature answers only please.?

I've liked one of my guy friends for several years. He told one of my friends I make it so obvious I like him. Honestly, I have. I have told him how I feel several times. The thing is I don't know why this is bad. I'm just being honest with him and I want him to know he's a great guy. The thing is one of the girls he has liked has slept with a bunch of people. I don't believe in doing things like that. What I don't get is why he'll like a girl who's slept with a bunch of people but he won't like me? The weird thing is is that he is waiting for marriage and so am I. My mom told me if he believes in the same things I do, he'll realize her behavior.I need some advice from a girl only. Mature answers only please.?
Hmm, if u told him how you feel and he knows, yet he doesnt seem to like u in return, u just gotta to move on. You said its been years, this is serious. If u have talked to him about it before and no response u just have to give up on the idea. There are other nice guys out there.





If he likes the girl u say has slept with lots of people then thats his choice. Maybe she hasn't? Maybe he just likes other stuff about her or he's hoping he might be one of them. Maybe he really isnt waiting for marriage. Its rare for a guy especially to decide to wait. I think he might be hoping to get lucky with her.I need some advice from a girl only. Mature answers only please.?
Honesty is a really good thing so don't stop. Well he probably didn't know shes slept around or he's giving her a chance.
It sucks and I'm sorry that you're going through this, but you should think of a few things...





First, are you certain that this girl is really that active or is it a possibility that people say it because they don't know her or are jealous or something like that?





Second, people like who they like. We are attracted to who we are attracted to for different reasons. Maybe he hits it off really well with this girl and she gives him something you don't or can't. Maybe they have great conversations or he respects her charm or maybe she's not what everyone thinks she is.





Third, he's obviously just not into you. If you've told him how you feel and make it obvious and he hasn't reciprocated... he's probably not going to.





You seem like a great girl with her head on straight. Wait for the right guy.... chances are, he's already daydreaming of you. ;)





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment