Friday, January 8, 2010

Just some quick advice on a girl. Never been in this situation before?

Alright, so there's this girl I've had a crush on for awhile. However, she had a boyfriend for 3 years. Therefore, I never pursued it.





However, he hasn't been treating her the best, let's just say, so she is going to break up with him. We've been hanging out more recently, and she was ranting this to me today.





But then, out of nowhere, she says she also feels bad because she likes me while dating him. This doesn't mean she is breaking up with him for me, she just started to like me while he was treating her like crap.





I open up and told her I liked her, too, but didn't want it to seem like I was trying to get between them.








So, all was good.





We walked, grabbed food, and talked the whole night.








But then, she goes, ';Can we just be friends?';





On the inside, I'm going, ';Noooooooooooooooooooo.';





But then, when I asked why, she said she just wanted to wait and not get involved right away after breaking up with him. She thought it would look really bad. And this is understandable, she was with him a long time, so I didn't want her to feel like she had to rush into anything. So I told her we'd give it a chance when she was ready.








This cheered me up, because she just wanted to wait until things blew over with her boyfriend.

















However, this was a few hours ago, and the more I think about it. I keep getting the feeling that ';Can we just be friends?'; was meant in a permanent sense. I'm thinking, ';Why would she tell me she liked me if she didn't want to give us a chance one day?'; However, I know I almost always misunderstand girls and that this thought could possibly be completely wrong.





I just want an outside opinion. Do you think she will try to date me once some time has passed, and it doesn't look like she has instantly moved on to someone else?Just some quick advice on a girl. Never been in this situation before?
just give it some time...from what it sounds like she just needs to get her life together after the break up with her boyfriend...but what ever you do stay around her after the break up...let her kno that you are there for her because you care for her even IF in the end you to dont become a couple...if you tell her that it will let her kno that you want more than a physical thing with her...
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment