Friday, January 8, 2010

Could use some advice with this girl...?

I'm having problems with this girl named destinee, and she is starting to really annoy me. Destinee and I use to be good friends, we dated a few times, and I really liked her. But she didn't want a relationship with me. Anyways she got a boy friend and she stopped talking to me and she doesn't want to speak to me again. The reason is because I got jelous that she had a boy friend. But she then later broke up with him and has been single ever since.





That was like seven months ago, and we havent talked or seen each other since. But now I am getting close with this other girl named miranda, and we been going out on a few dates, and I think she likes me. Ok but here is my problem, when I was on my date with miranda, we went to this concert, and afther seven months I seen destinee at the concert, and she wouldn't stop staring at me. Later that night I went over a buddy of mines house and his girl friend jade was there, and she is best friends with destinee. Anyways I walked in on her telling him that destinee is going to get miranda to like hate me, she going to try and ruin my chances with her, and tha made me pretty angry.





I asked jade why destinee would do that to me, and she told me she doesn't want me to be with anyone. I don't understand why she would do something like that to me, we haven't even talked in months...I could use some advice.





I was pretty angry and I askedCould use some advice with this girl...?
ok. destinee is probably jealous and no offense but she sounds like a *****. stay away from her. and tell miranda about what you heard. stay with miranda.


thats the best advice i can give ya, good luck!! :)








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Could use some advice with this girl...?
because destinee is a jealous whore. it really is that simple.
It sounds like that destinee had a thing for you but was afraid to show it to you at first, she just thought of you as a friend. and when you got jelous, she shut you out of her life. and when you wernt in her life anymore she didn't realized how good she had it in tell it was gone. It kinda sounds like if she can't have you, then no one can. or if could be she doesn't want you, but she doesn't want to see you with anyone else, either way she probably just jelous to see you with another girl.
Ha, that girl wants what she can't have, is jealous, or both.


Man, just forget her. She had her chance and screwed it up. Doubt that Miranda would hate you over what some girl (that maybe she doesn't even know?) says.
AH YES - the ';he said she said'; bullsh** days';. DO NOT ask this person about that person - - that is opening the door to BIG time misunderstandings, lies, games, and betrayal. Rumors are like weeds - once they get going you can never stop them.





Admit to Miranda that you made a HUGE mistake by ';eavesdropping';, then tell her exactly what you heard. Sorry, I do not believe you overheard anything - you went up to Jade and ASKED what is going on with ';destinee'; (sorry, I really cannot stand that name). At least that way, IF anything miss rumor weed Jade says has any truth to it, she will be for warned.





YOU need to not concern yourself with the likes of your EX. SO WHAT if she was burning holes through you with her eyes. Her problem. The past is the past and that is where it needs to stay. Leave it alone.
she's definitely jealous. Just because she isn't happy, she doesn't want you to be happy either. SUCH A *****. either that or she wants you just cause someone else does to. but anyways, you should be happy she got out of ur life cause ppl like dat, you honestly dnt need in you life. and if your still seeing miranda [[and destinee tells her **** bout you]] then let her know wuts up. if you don't, destinee will just get what she wants

No comments:

Post a Comment