Friday, April 30, 2010

Women, I need some advice on this girl I like?

I lift weights at a fitness center and the other day I talked to this girl who was working out too. I was smiling with her and she was smiling back while we were talking and stuff. she's very pretty and cute too. Then this morning I was working out and she came in so I said hey how are you doing . she said fine how are you ? I dont remember what i said but anyways ..... 15 min later I was done with lifting and I saw her doing her abs on the exercise ball so I went over to talk to her. I introduced myself and she said her name. then i said so you're doing your abs huh she said yeah. Then I said do you wanna hang out sometime or do you have a boyfriend? she said i have a boyfriend. then I was like ok well we can talk here at the gym right and she said YEAH . then I said ok my name is Jeremy and i shook her hand and she said her name again. it was kinda odd that i said my name again . I said take care then... I need women to tell me if she will still talk to me and I am wondering if she really has a boyfriend or not ? I feel better that I asked her at least and not been saying what if and not asking her out.. I hope I didnt scare her and hopefully she still talks to me still what do you women think?Women, I need some advice on this girl I like?
if you see her again just be like hey, or how are you. she probably does have a boyfriend, but dont come on too strong, dont be all creepy and bother her you know. just keep your distance but still be friendly. goodluck :)Women, I need some advice on this girl I like?
She could or could not have a bf. I think you will find out soon if she does or not. Just be yourself and if nothing else you may have made a new friend. Enjoy it for what it is today and see where it goes from here.
If she pused and made a weird sound. She is perably making it up. But if she dint than gust hang out say can we be friends or somthin like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment