Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl in my dorm, need advice?

So there's this girl in my dorm that lives across the hall. I really like her and hang out and text with her a lot. I'm not sure if she likes me back. What should I do?Girl in my dorm, need advice?
tell her you lost your something in the hallway and if she likes you she'll offer to run around with you looking for itGirl in my dorm, need advice?
Girls always like it when a guy makes the first move - so just go for it! Let her know what you think of her and then ask her out. Otherwise you will never know how she feels. However if this is too bold for you. Invite her over for a group movie night or something and if she looks like she is paying attention then you will have a bit more confidence and you can ask her out then. Either way you are going to have to make your feelings clear. Remember if she doesnt like you, then you can just move on a lot easier and carry on being her friend. :) x
Tell her that you are digging her (into her).


80% of girls like guys or change their perception of them after they express to them how they feel about them.


So tell her.


You never know what you are going to get. When you do tell her look at her and see how she reacts.


It she looks uncomfortable or there is an awkward silence...then uh sorry.


But if she glows...you got her!


Hope I helped and good luck.
take notice of her body language if she is into you as well.


you didn't really mention how long you guys have been talking for, but you should totally ask her out! go for it man! :)





good luck. i hope it works out.
ask het to go on a date then kinda flirt alittle and just get to her and her get to know you
I would say the only way to know is to ask. Flirt with her if you have to and see where that goes.
casually ask her to a movie or something
Flirt with her, see if she flirts back then whalah !
ask her

No comments:

Post a Comment