Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you have any advice for the girl in this love letter?

I鈥檓 hurting; trying to fix my broken heart and move on to go back to being jus friends and jus forget bout how thing were, how truly happy I was with him mostly how I took him for granted but Its like a puzzle of 01042007 pieces and I haven鈥檛 found any pieces that goes together [and yes that鈥檚 our anniversary]. You see I love him so much and no one else nearly as much. And I was so scare of that feeling. I felt like at even given moment he was going to pull the carpet from under me so I kept blocking him out, constantly accusing him of doing me wrong. When the only person doing wrong was me, and that was not trusting him with my heart. One day I realize my mistake and how much I really loved him I never felt love like this so strong so I needed to confess to him. Only I didn鈥檛 know where to start and when I did things came out soo0 wrong thus resulted in him breaking up with me. Seeing him now is like a slap in my face. For being so insecure with our relationship. I wish he would give me a second change. I just want to be in his arms again knowing I am his and Do you have any advice for the girl in this love letter?
Wow, how deep is this? Very, very thoughtful. Tell the girl to check her spelling. Then tell her to tell the guy she loves him. Before its' too late. Otherwise, she may regret it for the rest of her life. She'll always wonder what if? She has to learn to trust him, and others. Do you have any advice for the girl in this love letter?
I'm sorry he said no, but if it's meant to be I hope it happens for you. You should think about focusing on writing as a career. Really great letter. Good luck to you, okay?

Report Abuse



Read the book or watch the seminar ';Love %26amp; Respect'; . The DVD seminar is funny and enlightening...it says that it is for married folks but it is helpful for anybody. :)





http://www.loveandrespect.com/





I think you will find some tips on how to woe him back to you.
Write him a letter. you can express yourself that way. Reread it the next day to make sure it comes right.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment