Friday, April 30, 2010

I like this one girl,please give me advice.?

Hello, I am a 10th grader, at highschool.. There is this girl that I really like, who is in 9th grade.. We have have 1 class togther, and we have been in same class 3 times so far this year. I am an aid for the class.. This girls face always gets red when I see her in the hallway, and she has a little smile. She has been my neighbor (2 blocks away) for 3 years. I am pretty shy at school, and she is also.





What should I do, i really want to start talking with her, but not sure how..? Should I talk to her in the Class, leave it alone? or what??





THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP :)I like this one girl,please give me advice.?
start talking with her by maybe asking her what she thought of a certain test or homework , and then just let it progress slowly





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment