Friday, April 30, 2010

A couple questions about advice on a girl... long?

Okay first of all thanks for your time :D. I'll number the questions to simplify things, so you can number your answers.





Now a little background, I'm in grade 11 and there's this girl that means the world to me, I've told her how I feel, and we talk on msn a lot. This has been going on for around three months now, I wanted to take things slow because I wanted some time to get to know each other. Now, she's like the most perfect girl in the world, and there's nothing I'd love more than to be with her, but I need some help:





1) I'm not too sure if she's into me, I think she likes me, but I don't know if it's enough, and I'm not sure what is. How do I find out just how she feels?





2) I asked her out but she says she has strict parents who don't let her always go out, so then I tried seeing if I could meet them because I'm sure they'd like me, but she didn't think it would work, help?





3) I want to know how I might be able to speed things up a bit, some tips on how I might get her to start liking me more?





4) Also I'm never too sure how she might view things, girls, how would you feel if a guy was sending you poems? Or saying he loved you if you just liked him?





Once again thanks for helping me, oh and please, don't anybody be negative because that doesn't help me lol! Also I don't want any answers like getting her to lie to her parents, because really in the long run that's not going to help me.





Thanks!A couple questions about advice on a girl... long?
sounds awfully familiar. ouch. anyways, not your problem. i think the sweetest thing in the entire world is to send poems you wrote to a girl. especially if they're about her. if you did that, i'm pretty sure she'd be putty in your hands haha. if she's worth it. but personally i would wait on the I love you part. they're pretty big words, so use them with care. and even if you think you love her ... wait unil you're sure she loves you back. i haveta sympathize with the girl though. because strict parents suck. i have them. i've had boyfriends before, but they didn't know. and it didn't work out. so please don't try that. i think that if you really like her then you'll find a way to work it out. talk to her about just meeting her parents as a friend. like if you guys go out with a bunch of people, stop by to pick her up with one or two friends (make sure a few are girls) and greet them. take it slow. if you're as cool of a guy as you sound, then i'm sure they'll like you. just make sure to NOT act like you're into their daughter. cuz they might get freaked out before it's time to be haha. and then if they like you, i'm sure you would be able to go on a date with her. and then date for real. there's no real way to rush it though. sorry :/ good luck and hope i helped! 鈾?

No comments:

Post a Comment