Friday, April 30, 2010

Can someone give me advice about a girl i have a cursh on? im bisexual.?

ok, theres this girl in my school, shes a junior. im a freshman. i like her, shes been on my mind like 3 days str8 already. i think shes 16 or 17 im not sure. shes 5'7 something like dat, black long hair bangs always in a pony tail. well i like her!! and i dont know what to do, im pretty sure shes a lesbian bc she kinda tlks like a guy n well yeahh i think she is, the other day she had her arm around me telling a couple people i was her new gf.... does that mean she would date me? bc who would tell sum1 sum1 is their gf when theyre uglly lol so that means she thinks im kinda cute...? rii? well gosh. idk how to approuch her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?can someone hellp me? im 5'3 but ive dated ppl who r 5'8 besides height doesnt matter! just someone help me!!!!!! please...Can someone give me advice about a girl i have a cursh on? im bisexual.?
I'm not sure what a ';cursh'; is.Can someone give me advice about a girl i have a cursh on? im bisexual.?
You definitively are her gf then so act as such, kiss her and hold her hand obviously she's into you.
Just go for it. The age/grade thing might seem a little weird at first...I felt the same way. Now I'm with my girlfriend of 9 months...I just graduated this year and she's a sophmore
Jane...just ask her out, and see what happens. Who knows? You might just both end up in the throes of ecstasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment