Friday, April 30, 2010

Please give me some advice on this girl!?

Back in July I met a girl at a college induction day. I am a pretty shy person and didn鈥檛 say much to her however I noticed her as soon as I saw her.


I had started talking to one of her friends who I was getting on with ok then in the afternoon me and her were by ourselves I didn鈥檛 say much but she asked me for my MSN addy and we started talking every night.


We soon met up with a couple of her friends and went cinemas this was her idea. By this point she was texting me a lot and we agreed to meet up again which we did. 2 days after that we met up and went to a fair with another one of her friends, by this point I was beginning to have feelings for her.


The fair was very good and by the end of the night I was sure there was something between us, she texted me straight after saying things like 鈥?I wish I could tell someone how I feel鈥? 鈥?I want to ask someone how they feel about me鈥?and 鈥?How can I prove I鈥檓 a lady鈥? All of these made me feel like she felt the same way especially when she said to me on MSN a few days later 鈥楧o you like me in anyway?鈥?and asking me how far up my leg I鈥檇 let her go. However I knew this wasn鈥檛 great timing for me and tried to play it cool.


The next time I saw her was at beginning of our college course. She said sorry for the MSN conversation and said she was drunk although when I鈥檇 asked her that on MSN she said she had only had 2.


So the 1st couple of weeks of the course went well and we became really close like best friends but I still felt there was something more than that between us. Anyway one day while out with a mutal friend I found out that this girl was seeing someone and had been for a good while(around 1 year). I decided to play it cool and try to give her space. But I was soon introduced to this guy she never actually said I鈥檓 going to see my boyfriend she just classed him as a 鈥榤ate鈥? She seemed to push him off a little as well when I was around. Anyway this crushed me especially seen how I鈥檇 spent the whole summer thinking about nothing else. I decided to not talk to her on MSN and didn鈥檛 talk to her at college either. She was asking me what was wrong and what she had done to upset me. I just said that she hadn鈥檛 done anything.


On the Friday we went out to a club with 2 friends and she asked me who I loved and was asking for hugs so I thought maybe there was something between us. So I texted her the next night saying 鈥榶ou know I like you a lot don鈥檛 you?鈥?and 鈥榳here do I stand鈥?鈥?she replied to that text by saying 鈥業鈥檓 not sure. I like you but I鈥檓 with x. I got back to that saying 鈥業f you want to be with x then that鈥檚 upto you. And ill back off鈥?Of course I didn鈥檛 think it was fine and again I felt upset and used. So I decided just blank her at college although she was acting like normal and if nothing had happened. The next day college I was going to speak to her but didn鈥檛 get a chance however we talked on msn and kind of made things up. However she didn鈥檛 show up the next day.





The next week we went to college and were getting on OK again, she told me she is planning to quit the course which upset me because I was looking forward to the next 2 years with her. We went to the pub after woods with 3 other people from college. I felt like I was embarrassing her and I went to the toilet for an hour or so when I came back she had gone without even telling me. I rang her and she told me to ring her when I got home. The next day on MSN her screen name said 鈥?Had a great time last night鈥?although when I鈥檇 been with her she had threatened to go home and didn鈥檛 really seem to be having a good time. She also didn鈥檛 speak to me on msn she was on for over half hour this is probably the 1st time she hasn鈥檛 spoken to me. I feel like she prefers 2 of the other guys in my class and I cant do anything right.





People say 鈥?Forget her鈥? and 鈥榤ove on鈥?but I cant, I want to be with her and make her happy but i don鈥檛 know what to do. Can anyone out there help?


Please give me some advice on this girl!?
no one's goona read tht whole thinPlease give me some advice on this girl!?
you should talk to her and show her how much you care for here and she might like you back.
this girl sounds like she doesnt know what she wants. sadly some girls want you to want them, and toy with this idea, BUT not necessarily feel the same way. it sounds like she might like you, but may have issues, not want to be in a relationship, or just even the chance she just may not be into you at all. remember too, its the thrill of the chase, she may have been wanting to see how far she could go with you at the early stage, and when u started showing interest, she backed off. sometimes its this simple with girls. its usually an insecurity thing. to be honest, you have done what you can do, i would leave it up to her..keeping on about it wont make it happen. its also a possibility she is trying to make you jealous. we are complicated. very complicated. just be honest and yourself and if she doesnt go for it, im sure a lovely girl will cus you sound like a gentleman.


good luck
she seems rather undecided. you could try and have a serious talk with her and sort things out, but be strong, she could tell you something ambiguous or just plain tell you she doesn't want to be your gf.
if its ment to be faith will bring use together, everything always happens for a reason and if use are ment to be together use will





but sounds like you want her a little to much, if she doesnt no you want her already let her know even by sending her a rose or somthing then stay away from her , avoid her but not to deliberatly dont call her or anything like that soon enough she will come after you
talk to her and confess fresh!





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment