Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My friend needs advice on a girl!?

ok so my friend he told me this and i dont really know how to respond...





so there is this girl.


i have liked her for over a year.


and she comes down here to see her dad sometimes.


so i see her.


and yeah we have hurt each other quite a bit on both sides.


shell problly say it was all me idk.


and i was going to ask her out this time.


but her best friend alex... liek their not togeather but they pretty much are.


and i was like ouch.... and i kissed her and **** so i dug myself in pretty bad.


and i was going to ask her out last night.


but yeah her and alex flirt all the time.


so i didnt.


and i asked someone else what i should do and they said i should still ask her out.


and idk what to do.


thats the summary sorta





let me know! i need advice to tell my friend thankyou. :DMy friend needs advice on a girl!?
ask her who she likes,


and if she says you ask her out,

No comments:

Post a Comment