Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice... PLEASE!!... this girl is messing with my head...?

About a year ago, a girl my boyfriend and I both met at the same time tried stealing him away from me... she knew we were together but she still sent him text's...called him and told everyone she ';had a crush';.... this woman is 2 years older than me too.... she then went one...when i confronted her... to say that they slept together.... he claimed she was crazy and trying to break us up.... i didnt know who to believe... and to be honest i believed her more than him.... now a year later she calls my old cell phone (which isnt cut off yet and still takes msg's) blocks her number and says that she is looking for (my boyfriends name) and she'll call back when she can get ahold of him.... she didnt leave her name nothing.... but she's the ONLY girl i know that my boyfriend knows...that also knows my old phone number which i havent used in almost a year.... so i change my answering machine telling people to call my new number... she then calls my new number leaving a message saying that MY boyfriend gave HER the number and she doesnt know who's number it is but she needs to get ahold of him.... right there she proved that she is trying to break us up because my boyfriend isnt stupid enough to give some female my phone number...and she clearly got it from my old phones answering machine.... I had my boyfriend and his cousin (the guy we met her through) listen to the msg to make sure it was her and they were both 100%... so i text her and she says it wasnt her and im crazy... but she continues to talk about how my boyfriend has 8 different girlfriends...how he's just using me....how he cheats on my with the mother of his kids...how I'M a hoe.... how after i confronted her my boyfriend still called her for some ';***';....she's really getting to my head....what do I do? Should i trust my boyfriend.... is it just me or does this girl really seem crazy and seem like she's just starting drama so we break up....I need some advice... PLEASE!!... this girl is messing with my head...?
Maybe it's the mother of his kids calling.





wow, this is a lot of chaos, I really can't figure it out for you, but the boyfriend can't be innocent in all of this, can he?





What if she's telling the truth, it would all make a lot more sense.I need some advice... PLEASE!!... this girl is messing with my head...?
Sock her on the face.
wow u should kick her ***

No comments:

Post a Comment