Friday, April 30, 2010

Best friend turned girl friend... I need advice on this?

One of my best friends is now my girl friend... I love her and I couldn't be happier. I am afraid though that if we ever break up... that we will not be friends and if we are still friends, we will never be the same as we were before... I don't want to loose her as my girl friend, but I'd rather loose her as my gf than to loose her friendship. She means the world to me...so what do I do about this situation?Best friend turned girl friend... I need advice on this?
Well, if nothing is wrong with your boyfriend/girlfriend relationship right now, I wouldn't worry about it. This is something you can talk to your girlfriend about though. Explain to her how you feel and that if it should ever come to you breaking up that you would like to remain the same good friends as before.Best friend turned girl friend... I need advice on this?
I actually am in your prediciment rite now (She never became my girlfriend but we got too close). Neways if I were you I would set some ground rules so you both understand. I told her that if anything were to ever happen that she would have to let me explain what I did wrong and talk to me in person atleast once. But if you both love each other that much then I would suggest going out. It will make things less complicated and will keep conversations you don't want to be having out.
i say if she is ur bestfriend to gf she knows what u like and hatge and u do too so u can avoid doing those things and then u might not break up
be open to her and talk to her about your thoughts about your situation to see what can she say about it too. COMMUNICATION is the key......
YIKES! break up!
If and when you break-up, it has to be a nice break-up. Because if it's not then your friendship doesn't have a chance. As long as nothing bad happens during your relationship, and you have a friendly break-up, ya'll can probably still be friends.
See how it goes....even if you break up with her now she might be hurt and say you didn't give her a chance and make sure to give her the chance dont be afriad...and if she really means alot to you she deserves that chance dont take that away from her

No comments:

Post a Comment