Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need quick serious advice on a girl that might be ignoring me?

Ok, here is the dealo.





I do awesome with the women, and this has never happened to me before, so I need some help on what to do.





Ok, so there was this girl in my class, and we started talking very recently, even though she sat next to me in class for 3 months. At first it was just about like drugs or whatever, so I invited her to smoke, she drove over to my area, we smoked and hit it off great, we couldn't stop flirting with eachother, and I think I pissed her off because I didn't make a move on her in her car, she was talking MAD LOUD, and laughing like a man, and telling me LONG “funny” stories. It was the first time chilling, and this girl is HOT, so I didn't wanna blow it this quick, it wasn’t even a date.





So she left real high, and I text her, saying something very general. She never responded. Thurs night I text her, and she starts texting me back like crazy, semi-flirt texting, because I was just asking general and boring questions, cuz I was mad, while she was def. flirtingNeed quick serious advice on a girl that might be ignoring me?
Ok... being dead serious. If I were her, I would probably be trying to see how fast you will give up on me. So, I say, text her. Tell her that you haven't talked to her in awhile and you hope everything is okay with her. For all you know, she could be in the hospital. Don't be mean or dramatic. Just give her some time. Maybe her parents took her phone. If she doesn't respond today, then wait until Tuesday and try to talk to her but DON'T ACT MAD UNTIL YOU KNOW THE SITUATION!!!!!Need quick serious advice on a girl that might be ignoring me?
K bro if you got nothing to lose then be a dick. Dont be that guy who chases her cuz if she is hot then that is what she wants and is used to. Just do what you do and act like you dont care. Textin aint bad but be careful you dont sound needy. You gotta make a girl understand you want her and you dont need her. Text her whenever and if she texts back ignore her. Or dont text her and see how she acts in class. If she is smokin all the time though then those girls usually dont give a F*$% most of the time and you gotta do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment