Friday, April 30, 2010

When a guy seeks advice from a girl, what does it mean?

My crush (who is known for having a big crush on me) asked me to give him some advice about some friend problems and school decisions he had to make.. The fact that he seemed concerned and really seeked my advice made me feel great that he feels comfortable with sharing his issues with me.. However, my friends keep telling me that when a guy seeks advice form a girl, it means he sees her as a friend and nothing more...





This kinda worries me a little.. is this true guys? what do you think?When a guy seeks advice from a girl, what does it mean?
he just needs advice %26gt;.%26gt;When a guy seeks advice from a girl, what does it mean?
he respects you and likes you.
Maybe he thinks this is the way to show he has a crush on you and is comfortable with you. (And likes u)
i would have to agree with your friends...though that's not always the case
maybe he just wants advice, and sense hes crushing on you, your probably his favorite person to talk to, so he asks you.





:)
Psshhhhh, not true.


In my experience it means he likes you, and is trying to impress you.
that doesnt mean he only likes u as a friend, i ask for advice from my girl friends and my gf all the time = )
uhmmm that maybe he wants an advice from a girl? And that maybe that he trusts you! I say it is true that it's a friend thing . . but you can always turn it around. I mean, you got to be friends before you can be anything more right?
Well, there are three reasons why a guy may seek advice from another girl.





1. We want to spend more time with the person.


2. We want to show you we have a deeper side than what we show when we're with a group of people.


3. We want to see if you can be serious and real with us.





The only thing you should be worried about, is if the guy comes talking to you about relationship issues. Around 90% of the time, if a guy is asking you about girl troubles or things like that, he's just using you to get closer to that person, or simply looks to you as a relationship consultant.





Hope that helps :)
it's not really true, i ask a girl (who i like) for her opinion on things in my life quite often actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment