Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice about a girl?

I've known this girl for 2 weeks, we've talk on the phone every night for the past 3 or 4 days, she's hat preppy girl who usually never talks to the skater guy like myself, and i'm not too sure how to tell her I like her, because she's already telling me how we're gonna be hanging out over winter break and doing stupid stuff like we teenager do ;), but I'm not sure i want to hang out with her as a friend, because then we may never amount to anything, she's got a boyfriend, but he doesn't go to our school, and lately we have kind of been flirting, but I don't know if she likes me or what, i really need some advice, anyone help?I need advice about a girl?
we'll your in luck because preppy girls love the skater guys. they ad adventure to their protected and pampered life. if shes flirting with you then maybe her boyfriend and her are haveing relationship problems... i give her a lot of credit when it comes to trusting him. Just have a fun time and bring her flowers or bake her cookies to have on your outing. just have fun and i'm sure it could amount to something more than friends. thats how the best relationships start....as friends. and if anythign happenes to her and her boyfriend, whom do you think she will go to...you, the supportive, sweet, fun loving guy who has been there for her.





**** luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment