Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16. We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.





Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
I would just not ';go out'; with her...go on some dates and have fun with her but dont treat it like you are going out...also you will know pretty fast if she likes you back and if she doesn't than friends is the best thing that you could be

No comments:

Post a Comment