Friday, April 30, 2010

I need Advice about a girl and What I should do?

I like this girl and I think she likes me but i'm not sure. I've tryed to spend as much time around her as possible and she often talks about her boyfriend and how there relationship isn't working out. She never tells me this personally but she tells a friend of mine when I am there so i can hear too. She has eluded to the fact that she is interested but I still can't tell. If anyone can help I would apreciate it. I also have more specific info on my relationship with her and Why i think she likes me if anyone needs more info to help.I need Advice about a girl and What I should do?
Coming from a girls point of view i would just be straight forward and ask her. say, i know you have a boy friend but you seem like you like me and i kind of like you... if she says she doesn't then she isn't meant for you. I would just keep dropping hints, if you dont want to be straight forward, that you like her. see how it goes from there:) good luck!I need Advice about a girl and What I should do?
i think she may like you


she is telling her friend about her relationship problems in FRONT of you so you know they may break up soon


but i don't know...i would definitely be careful with that





since you're a guy, mind helping me with my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtoDVDPmZDUUfq1x.VbgE2Lsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091110131232AA1zO40

No comments:

Post a Comment