Friday, April 30, 2010

I really need your advice on this girl. Can you help me?

ive liked her for 3 months and i have talked to her since the beginging of class.she is pretty. i have a feeling she knows i like her but i dont know what to do. I run into her occassionally in other places but I cant talk to her around her friends because they look gossipy. I dont know if she has another BF,..but i know she makes plans to have fun. Hell..... i hardly have any friends that are helpful and my life is boring,....I want to party with her. But the thing is what to tell her.................


CMON GUYS....something besides ';hello'; and ';hows your day';, that doesnt strike a fast as intresting exciting or emotionally stimulating converstion. I would be cool if someone could write out a dialouge of how we could talk between each other if you have the timeI really need your advice on this girl. Can you help me?
funny thing is, the ';hello, how's your day'; line that ';doesn't strike as interesting';, is probably the best thing. simply because it will allow YOU to get over your nervousness about talking to her and allow you to get aquainted with her. THERE IS NO magic line or approach for gettin chicks. i've banged over a hundred and dated twice that many. if a chick digs u it doesn't matter very much WHAT u say. if she doesn't dig u, your ';emotionally stimulating conversation'; (lmfao at that thought) WILL NOT change that. get in good on a friendly casual level. say ';hey, Wassup how are u today, etc.'; try to get a smile out of her maybe with a compliment and go step by step from there. if she's not into u she's not into u. it happens. at that point u gotta say NEXT, and go for another chick.I really need your advice on this girl. Can you help me?
A dialogue always feels forced and uncomfortable, and she may not follow it. I'll tell you what I do though. I talk to a girl, and when there is nothing more to say, I leave. Simple and effective.
Try to make her laugh and ask her what she is going to do for the rest of the day. You never now that could be a good punch line to just ask her out if she isn't doing anything. Trust me you will see the hint coming from her whether she wants to be with you.
Relax and be confident. When you talk to her, keep the conversation flowing, don't talk about guy stuff too much, thats boring. We can't write the lines out for you! Thats one of your job to impress her. If she wears a ring on her ring finger, she's either married or that's just a purity ring (research on this). Don't worry. When you are relaxed, everything will go smoothly.
women love humor. If you can make her laugh shes yours..........
neither...just ask her out..wat is with you guys today...if you guys dont have he courage to ask a girl out then why do u even like her....its like useless to liker her
the ring is prolly just a ring that any girl would wear...and for asking her out...





you-heyy. are you busy this weekend? maybe wanna see a movie?


her-oh my godd. ive been waiting for you to ask me out! yeah!! lets see a movie =]=]=]








hehe.
well um the ring on her finger could be a wedding ring but it could also be a purity ring witch mean shes saving her self but i realy depends do u see her flirtying with other guys if so then shes not married

No comments:

Post a Comment