Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice with a girl who rejected me but now seems to like me?

A while ago I fell for one of my friends. Well, since I wanted to date her and I thought she wanted to date me I told her I liked her. When I told her she said she liked someone else (she didn't know if he liked her) and said that we should get to know each other better and who knows what would happen in the future. So basically she rejected me. She then started avoiding me, always having reasons why she can't do anything (I now know what those reasons were, and it's understandable). Anyway as time went on I thought I got over her, and eventually I really stopped thinking about her. Now she's talking to me more, and telling me more personal things. Plus, when I made a joke about flirting with her she got all embarrassed and shy. And the other day when she said bye to me she hugged me (something she hasn't done since I told her how I felt) and after we just stood pressed against one another and I almost kissed her!?! WTF, I thought I was over this girl, but apparently I'm still in love with her. I don't know what's going on with her and the guy she likes, so I don't know what I should do. Should I show her that I'm still interested in her and see her reaction. Thanks for any advice.Need advice with a girl who rejected me but now seems to like me?
Ask her out again.


seriously, do it!


you have no idea how bad that girl feels about saying no... she wants a second chance.Need advice with a girl who rejected me but now seems to like me?
well, if you really like this girl, i don't think you should IMMEDIATELY dive in for her. spend more time with her to make sure that you both feel the same way...then you guys can move on from there =)
It sounds like she likes you. :) She was probably overwhelmed when you told her your feelings for her, and was already in the middle of liking another guy. Then after a while, she needed space to think it out. And now she likes you back.





The thing is, I wouldn't advise telling her your feelings quite yet. It could take a wrong turn if she's still not ready. Just ask her to go somewhere to get to know her, like out to coffee or to dinner. Have fun. Flirt a little bit. See where that takes you.





And over time, if she starts warming up to the idea of dating you and everything, you can tell her that you still like her a lot - that she's special to you and that you hope that she feels the same. :) Good luck!
WELL M8 IT'S SIMPLE SHE WANTS UR WILLY


EVERY GIRL DOES JUST A MATTER OF TYM B4 THEY REALISE THEY DO WANT IT BELIVE ME I KNOW
yeah, make it well aware you still like her.


=]
find out from her friends what she thinks of you as and what happen to the guy she liked
she probably likes you now because she probably feels bad for rejecting you or the guy she likes said no
she probably just just changed her mind about you or the other person


just go out with her


why not?
just sit her down and talk to her it will all work out for the best just don't get your hopes up kk
idk
just wait and see where her actions lead u too..


it would make her want u more..then finally u could have eachother
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment