Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About a girl!!!?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16(may 4). We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.


And i don't want too wonder about what could have happened the rest of my life...i can't go a day without thinking about her








Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About a girl!!!?
You make darn sure that you will be her first date. Then take it from there.PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About a girl!!!?
ya..ask her to date u...u know her well..so dat just give u a advantage..just be ur self...adios n gud luck dude..
since you are already best friends this could either work out well or not


I dated my best friend for a while once and we just agreed to be Friends but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go for her though. she may secretly like you after all
That's really sweet, drop hints how you feel but don't make any major moves until atleast a week after her birthday. It's possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment