Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16. We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.





Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
well you should wait a year until she's sixteen and then decide. she's your best friend and if she says she doesn't like anyone, that means she's either telling the truth or she's not telling you because you're the one she likes...so until she's 16, warm her up and get her to like you. if you really like her and you think you're comfortable enough with her, then try it out. if you guys are really good friends, i'm sure it will stay that way even if things don't work out...PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
As a girl, I always like someone. Well, not always ';like'; entirely, but there is always someone I have a slight crush on. Perhaps, she has a crush on you and doesn't know how to approach the subject. Or maybe she feels the same way about you but is attempting to forget her feelings because she knows she can't go out with you for another year. Give her hints about your feelings, you don't have to start going out right away...but you don't want to hide your affection from her. She will either feel the same way or in the worst situation she will be extremely flattered. Take a chance! Best of luck!
Alright man, I am in the same situation as your are as in dating a best friend. Me and her have been friends for awhile and last night we spent 3 hours talking to each other about how each one felt. Turns out she liked me more than a friend too. Only problem is we don't know what to do because of a 12 hour drive distance =|





I would go for it. It is definitely worth it.
Well, you do have the chance of jeopardizing your friendship and of dating her will ultimately be worth it then try to get her to like you back. Flirt with her in a way that shows you want to be more than friends. If you see she doesn't like it than I guess you guys should just be friends. Also, it is possible for a girl to not like anyone AT THE MOMENT. But at least once in her life she must have had a crush. Don't push her into crushing and liking and what not if it seems that's not her.


Take care!
Yes, I do think it is possible not to like anyone at all!


Okay so I went out with my best friend [[dude]] and It was great!


Do to the fact we knew everything about each other, and had bazillions in common, and knew how to keep each other amused!


But we broke up because it became a hassle!





Usually relations ships like this don't work out!


Because of how close you are, and yet to come!


Personally I think you shouldn't date her, because


friends like this are much more meaning full!





We are no longer friends at all because he became really rude!





Good luck to you just do what you think is right! and hope for the best!!
ya that is a risk and i guess you gotta think about if its worth losing a friendship if it doesn't work out. sometimes if it doesn't work out its ok though and you can still be friends. i would just be strait up with her though. just tell her how you feel.





this happened to my brother. he had this girl he was friends with for a long time and he was getting feelings for her. so after a while it was torturing him so he just was strait up with her and told her how he was feeling. to be honest with ya it was kinda a shock for her though, and for a while she just needed some space. but i think eventually they might get together. you just never know. but if its torturing ya like it tortured him, its best to just tell her.





just go with what feels right to you :) it will work out
for me, dating good friends is not a good thing.


i've tried dating my friends twice before, and each turned out bad.


it's hard, because you try to make your relationship as good as your friendship was and it just doesn't happen.


and if or once y'all break up, it'll be way too awkward between yall, and the friendship won't be the same.


that's how it was for me.


i mean, everyone's different, but i've always reggretted dating my friends because i've ruined my best friendships over that.





i'm not saying that it'll turn out like that for you, just giving my opnion.





hope this helps.


:]
most often friends fall for eachother because they know eachother and trust eachother the most. if you feel comfortable around one another is when you see who that person really is. i dated one of my best friends and it was the longest relationship that ive ever had. bc we knew eachother and got along real well and wed still be together but he moved. try to get one of her friends to dig and try to see who she really likes bc i used to tell my ex that i didnt like neone when i really was in love with him.
I once dated my best guy friend and now we're still best friends. If it doesn't end well, just pretend it never happened and don't talk about it after wards.





It is completely possible that she might not like anyone.





And I advise just waiting until she's old enough to date, then make a move. It can't hurt.








Good luck :)
uhm. well, the outcome can go three ways.


you guys can either break up and have a horrible one and never speak to each other again in which you've lost a galfriend AND a best friend.





you guys can decide youre better off friends and become friends like before, with the risk of it being a wee bit awkward





or you guys will have a wonderful relationship and endup married!





:D
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months now. We were Best Friends before he asked me out.


We would always deny that we liked each other when asked, so that could explain why she says she likes no one. I don't think it's possible for a 15 year old girl not to like anybody.


I hope this all works out for you, I've just given you my input on things.
First and foremost, don't ask her out until she's sixteen. Secondly, go for it and just see. The worst thing she can say is that she's not interested, and I'm sure that if she's been a good friend for that long, that she'll forgive and forget and go back to being your bud again.





Good luck.
1st of all, whats with the limitations of 16????


well if she says she doesnt like anyone at all, shes saying that to you and that means she likes you .... go for it!!! I did it years ago and it led to a 3 some. it was great for a minute, then she got jealous and broke up with me to date women. good luck yo.
ok just tell her r u sure u dont like anyone because i noe someone who kinda likes u and u noe he wants to go out wit u. then she says who u say me but in a soft voice. then she says yes or no. and i dated 1 of my frends and he cheated on me so becarful on watcha do if u do go out wit her good luck!!!
many times good friends end up being as your future wife/husband. it all depends on fate. but sometimes most good friends have concluded that they're better off as friends. it all depends on the situation. good luck!
Talk to her. Tell her how you feel and that your willing to wait until she can date. Girls love when guys are up-front and when they show that they care about them.
i dated my really good guy friend





now i completely hate him


and he's an asshole to me





it really happened because my friend was feeling up his friend
She just doesnt want you to know she's a closet lesbo~





;-)
be careful
act cool and yoursealf
if she has spiked hair or wears goth t shirts she might like girls
This girl seems to obey!





Anyways the whole datin thing.


Obviously you don't want to ruin an awesome friendship with this girl. First, find out if she's REALLY into you. If not, when she turns 16, she could have been playin you all those years and THAT would not be gudd. If she's serious, stun her on her 16th. A birthday ask out. Damn, that would be sweeeet. Girls like guys with ';the moves';(:
Okay, check it out... I haven't ever really dated my best friend yet, safe to say I'm a little young, but I'm the same age as your friend so I might understand her a bit.


First off, I've been around my best friends, who have in turn, had relationships with their best guy friends. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.





So she's saying she doesn't like anybody else? I'm sure it's possible. I mean, us girls are hormonal, so we do get spontaneous with mini crushes every other day. But another thing is that every girl is DiFfErEnT :D So it's hard to tell. You just have to trust her.





On the case of dating her... give it a shot! Many people don't understand that sometimes, your best friend- the person you know best and the person who knows you best- is sometimes the best match for you! If it doesn't work out, well, you'll still be friends right!





Who knows, I have my best friend I've known since birth! Maybe I'll get lucky like you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment