Friday, April 30, 2010

Please help!!! I need advice NOW!!!!!!! ??? a girl!!! / crush D:?

ok I got to dance with this girl for my first time the little slow kind of dance were you hold her hips and she puts her arms around your neck. We bolth did that cause I got my friend to ask her for me!!! What should I do? Im,excited and happy as hell yet nervous and I may have blew it!!! Why blew it? because when we bolth did that dance I didnt talk to her D: I just stood there and only was there for like one round of a song. D: I laughed with her a little bit and when two friends walked up that were teaseing us saying:aaaaww thats so cute! . Any ways yea we bolth laughed a bit over that and then she told me they were juss jealous about the ';talent'; I have. (which is magic). She always asks me to do a card trick and stuff...I had a whole crowd around me... My friends walked up to her for me and asked '; If (my name) wanted to would you go out with him? And she said sure he just has to ask me. But I wanna get to know her as a friend for a couple months until that... I have fear of approaching girls.. help!Please help!!! I need advice NOW!!!!!!! ??? a girl!!! / crush D:?
Get to know here well enough till u can talk to her with ease and just have fun being around herPlease help!!! I need advice NOW!!!!!!! ??? a girl!!! / crush D:?
aw, stop being so scared! she will date you if you ask her! there's nothing to be nervous about if she likes you back. just talk to her more often. maybe try texting or IMing for a start?
ask her outttttttt
What are we supposed to say? you think we are genies? she likes you for you, you can tell that easily, so ask her out naturally, if you seem nervous she'll know you like her a lot, instead of you just wanting to make her another one of your hoes (which you obviously don't have, good for you)
You should Join me without any hesit.
Go up with your friends. Just talk to her but have a wing man. They will save you if something goes wrong. Its what they are there for.
Just keep things light and fun. Maybe you'll hit on something he is interested in and you guys will click and talk more about it
text her: will you go out with me? it is much easier than asking it in person and do it fast because a girl changes her mind fast... promise
ask he rout...you can get to know her when you two are going out. you didnt mess up you were just nervous





PLEASE HELP:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
You already did the hard part, now you should walk up to her make small talk you can start off with the dance how much you enjoyed yourself. Everyday speak even if it's for a few minutes, then take your time hang out with a group of friends and when your comfortable move on to taking her on a date but you are smart and its good that you want to take your time but don't wait to long she's going to think your not interested.
If you;re afraid of telling her to his face, tell her in a cute note. Send her a not telling her that you have a crush on her but you want to get to know her if she's willing.
If you hang out with her and talk to her you'll get to know her very soon. But so that she doesn't lose interest and think your friends we're kidding just tell her that you are interested in dating her, you just want to get to know her first. By the things you said happened, you sound a bit young. Just take it slow, talk to her, spend time with just her. She obviously likes you so you have nothing to be nervous of.
u were just nervous. ask her out. no problem asking her out. my friends pushed me to go out with my new boyfriend. then my bf asked me out.. so there's really no problem asking her out. GO FOR IT!!!
you should learn more about her but i think months is too long. if you wait to long she'll lose interest in you and she already likes you its up to you what to do.Hope i helped
well if you want to go out with her and she said sure, then theres nothing to be scared of. theres pleanty of things in this world to be afraid of and girls arent one of them, believe me :) just go up to her when shes alone and say hey i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me and your've got yourself a girlfriend :)





but if you want her as a friend for a couple of months, it might be a bit late to do that since she already knows you like her. :)


xx
NO !!!!


get to know her first dont rush your self what if shes a complete wierdo ????


dont rush it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment