Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice about a girl who makes intense eye contact with me?

I have been working with this girl for about 3 weeks now. She caught my attention by me noticing her always looking at me if she is walking by then quickly looking away. I didn't think anything of it at first until it kept happening. It started to get more intense, we look at each other for about 3 secs and then one of us would look away.Walking by me, she has made eye contact and then smiled as she looked,happened twice.once she was working on something and she kept looking over her shoulder to either look at me or see if I was looking at her. Then once I was waiting to ask someone a question and she was right by me, I could feel her just staring at me and I look up and she was and she quickly looked away once our eyes met, and seemed kind of nervous. I have talked to her a little bit but just in a group setting and she seems kind of shy around me if I do try to talk to her compared to anyone else talking to her. So what do you guys think about this? Staring problem? Or something moreI need some advice about a girl who makes intense eye contact with me?
stare at her longer than she stares at u


always works with me!!!!!!!!!I need some advice about a girl who makes intense eye contact with me?
maybe she wants to be friends with you because


she seems interested in you :D





try talking to her... you'll know her more and then you can judge now why she's does all the staring
Dang girl!


It's obvious she likes you.


NO question to that.


She must be a lesbian.





If not, maybe she thinks


you're pretty and she can't


get her eyes off of you.





Women with a pretty face


get stared a lot...trust me.


welcome to the club!
Could be several reasons for this behaviour.1) she is interested in you and wants to be friends. 2) she enjoys staring people out. 3) She may possibly be gay and is seeking a partner.4) she sees your exchange long looks as a come on. In any event, start a conversation with her to try to establish her intentions. If you are ';straight'; make it quite clear, if she has gay tendencies she will lose interest and move on.
just ask her to stop starring at you. it creeps you out
i think theres probably something more about this girl i think personally shes very interested in you. once you get talking to her she may even spill the beans about her secretive crush about you! on the other hand she may just look at you because she just does lol or wants to catch your attention to maybe say hello or something. hope you find out!
She might be interested in you or want to be your friend. Either that or she is comparing herself to you and she needs to look at everything you got, so she can mimik it, because she thinks that you look better than her.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment