Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I have some advice on this girl please

I met this girl on the internet a few months back. We've been chatting alot and she is really gorgeous. I thought she was a little shallow, but her hearts in the right place. I finally plucked up the courage to meet her last week. I picked her up (in my sports car which she liked) and gave her flowers and took her for a meal, and provided most of the entertainment since she was quite quiet. I got the feeling she wasnt really into me that much but I made her laugh anyway. I dropped her off and she said she would text me. I sent her a text the next day, asking her if she'd like to go on a day trip, which she kinda agreed for before we met last week. She text back saying that I was a really sweet guy but not what she was looking for and suggested that we can be good friends. What shall I do? I really liked her. Shall I text her back, shall I move on, or shall I be her friend. Do you think she was just saying the friends part to make me feel better? The fact that she said we could be ';good'; friends got me wondering. Maybe she just didnt fancy me. What should I text her back and say?Can I have some advice on this girl please
Move on. She's not interested. Sorry.Can I have some advice on this girl please
i would move on because you dun no this girl that well since you met her on the internet and you cant do anything about it even though you like her a lot . But you could still be friends a just chat once in a while.
you can take me out :P cant see how she let you down after doing all that.
Poppet, she obviously is not as attracted to you as you are to her.


Move on and forget her.
Move on... it doesn't sound like she's into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment