Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need really good advice about this girl I love?

Ok theres this girl i fell for hard about 4 years ago. We had sex a couple times and almost started a relationship but we decided to just be friends. Well anyway now I'm stuck being friends with this girl and I don't think I even like her anymore. She knows that I really care about her but i don't think she knows how much. Long story short I feel like i hate her because she has sex with different guys so easily and makes their day because shes in the mood or drunk. The realtionships that form out of this hardly ever go anywhere. Why do i treat her soo good and get nothing but these other guys treat her like s**t and she sleeps with them huh!? Does this girl hate me and is trying to make my life miserable because she knows I like her? Is she just completely ignorant to the fact that I really like her and does and says things and doesn't think that it affects me? Why do I feel like I wanna get revenge on her somehow? please don't say get over her move on cuz thats hard since were friendsNeed really good advice about this girl I love?
I think she's completely oblivious to your feelings and is just really, really easy.Need really good advice about this girl I love?
You want someone to tell you to keep pining for this loosie goosie? Not gonna get it here my friend. First of all if you took this scenario to an open forum you are obviously a guy with ALOT to offer a woman who is going to APPRECIATE YOU and YOUR FEELINGS!! This chick ain't the one. She may be pretty..she may have satisfied your sexual urges but she could care less about YOU. You don't wanna move on? Then stay in your sorry state of denial and keep licking your wounds. There ARE women out there looking for a guy JUST LIKE YOU!!!....Good luck...you'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment