Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need advice on this girl please?

Hi. I need advice from girls please, guys feel free to help out too. The new semester at college has just started and in one of my classes I was checking this girl out who was sitting across the room from me. She caught me looking at her and she looked back at me and would not break eye contact (normally when girls catch me checking them out they just look away) This girl wouldn't look away, she just looked right back at me and didnt smile or anything, just looked back at me. I got nervous and looked away. It happen about three more times, the same exact way, and once i caught her looking at me and she looked away quick when she saw that i caught her. Now, i'm not sure if she was looking back at me without breaking eye contact because she was mad that i was checking her out, or because she thinks im hot too. any advice would be great. and what should my next move be? should i smile next time and wave hi?Need advice on this girl please?
Next time, smile, and go introduce yourself. Make small talk, that should start things off if she really likes you, and if she doesn't, you'll always find someone else! Good luck!Need advice on this girl please?
it sounds like she's intersted. during your next class try to sit next to her or something like that. smiling would also be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment