Friday, April 30, 2010

So I need some advice on this girl I like?

So i'm 15 and i really like this girl, and her and i are friends now. And its complicated because i really want to ask her out, but i dont know if she'll say yes. And last year her and one of my best friends who is kinda like a mentor to me liked eachother a lot but my friend didn't ask her out because he backed off because he thought his cousin was going to ask her out. And i hink she doesn't really trust guys anymore because she really liked my friend but he walked away from it, because I know his cousin did ask her out and he got rejected because she said she didn't like relationships and she mentioned my friend (I did talk to my friend last night and he told me that his cousin got really got rejected because she didn't know him very well). also, this my make her sound like she's really popular and stuff, but she's not really, she's just normal (If that makes any sense...) any ways, what should I do??! I really like her! Also, how do I get into long texting conversation with her... Because I know she still texts my friend a lot. And how can I flirt with her and stuff, PLEASE HELP!





PS: I'm sorry if there is some grammar mstakes in there, I'm on my iPhoneSo I need some advice on this girl I like?
You should just text her and give her compiments but not so many compliments to make you seem too ';desperate';. You should also just talk about regular things such as ';How was school'; ';how was your thanksgiving'; ';whats your favorite show'; something simple to get into a conversation. When you feel like she is opening up to you and texting and talking to you more start becoming flirty with her. I hope this helps :-) oh and dont keep sending her messages over and over if she doesnt reply first thing. She will text you soon enough and it will make you seem like more confident :)


--%26gt;KaylaSo I need some advice on this girl I like?
if u dont want to wreck ur friendship ask ur frien if he still likes her or if it would be cool if you try to talk to her...when u do talk to her talk about her...ask questions about her...girls like talking about themselves...and when u find something u have in common with her talk about that...and compliment her, but not too much

No comments:

Post a Comment