Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16. We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.





Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
I dated my best friend last year. It was fun, but kind of awkward. It was never super intimite. More friendly, espcially if she is a not girly girl. YOu may risk awkwardness atferwards. But my best friend and I are best friends again. Maybe closer than ever. But it took a couple months to get over the akwardness after we broke up.PLEASE HELP!!! I need Advice about a girl.?
well my best friend has been like that shes never liked anyone her whole life but she recently has found someone she really likes. her and i are 16. but it is just like one in a handful of people that are like that because me and everyone else i know have liked tons of people lol





well if it doesnt work out between you two it will make your friendship very awkward and weird. but then again u guys could just figure out that you are closer than dating because u know each other so well ur like family. thats what happened when i went out with a good family friend i kinda liked and it was just weird cuz we were like bro and sis but ya best of luck with you and her :)
I have this good friend who fairly recently said he liked me. And since then I have sort of started liking him too...he's grown on me. Now we like eachother but dont know what to do about it. It's not awkward but its kind of weird.


it's possible that she doesnt like anyone...of course it is! but maybe the same thing will happen to you as it did with my...friend whos more than a friend.


just tell her you like her. you're not going to get anywhere if she doesn't know. dont just drop hints. tell her directly.
if you really like her tell her how you feel if you think dating her would be worth the risk go for it whats holding you back the answer will always be no untill you ask it really all depends on you feel dont worry about and take the risk if thats how you feel
I hear that many good friends that go out with each other mostly end up as good friends again. I guess it's awkward to date someone that you've always hung out with. But like you said, it's always worth it and you never know how things will turn out. Good luck.
I'm going out with my bestest guy friend:)


the only difference is, I'm 13 lol


but I know after we break up (cause I know we won't like grow old and get married or w/e) we will still be friends =]


go for it!!





but yah have to wait till she turns 16 -_______-
well my bf is dating her best guy friend right now and its been going good so far. except in the beginning she said it was weird but i think you'll be fine.
i still am dating my bff and he is awsome, we havent even fought yet, which can be the upside to dating a friend u get along with.
my last two serious ex's were ex friends...dont go down this road buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment