Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works?

about 10 days ago i was eating breakfast at a diner down the street from me. i drive my scooter down there bc its so close. i ride a scooter bc im handicap but i can walk %26amp; i am independent. i ride it for when i dont walk short distances.





anyway, i ordered what i usually do %26amp; it was kinda dead so the waitress sits down for a couple mins. we small talk %26amp; we know each other bc im a regular. she got up %26amp; went to the kitchen %26amp; when she went by me next time she grabbed my forearm. i just kinda brshed that off but she did it again few mins later. shes didnt squeeze it hard but put her hand around my bicep. it was noticeable since it was the second time she did it. shes around my age im 26 shes 24. i was sure to say goodbye to her when i left





3 days later i go sit where i usually sit order what i usually order %26amp;she waits on me. we talked bout her roomate shes about to kick out %26amp; when i left she initiated a hug.





on saturday, shes was real busy, but she calls me baby %26amp; babe when she saw me.I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works?
It's very hard to judge based on that, since she is a waitress and lives on tips. Therefore she has an incentive to be nice and call you ';babe'; and ';baby.'; It sounds like there MIGHT be something there, though, and you did the right thing by putting the ball in her court and giving her your phone number. Now it's just a matter of waiting it out and see how she reacts.I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works?
No she doesn't like you.





For a waitress flirting with people is a part of the job. It's how they get better tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment