Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please! I need advice! Theres this girl I really, really like!?

Im 14. In english, I sit next a real nice girl (shes 14). I've fancied quite a few people before, but usually for their looks. With this person however, I'm infatuated with her personality and her looks. I'm pretty much a nerd and shes popular. Numerous time people have insulted me, she's stuck up for me. Hardly any other girls have done that for me. I've never felt so strongly for someone before. She seems to find me funny. Like when i say my catchphrase; ';oh bollocks!!';. Im kind of wierd i know, but who cares lol. So, overall she doesnt hate me, which is a start isnt it! Also i know for one thing, shes single, becoz ive seen her bebo and shes single.


What are my chances with this girl?


What advice wud you give to me?


please, ive never felt so strongly about someone. i fink about her every second of my life! i really want to start something here. any advice wud be welcom!


also, ive been thinking, wud writing some kind of song or poem for her flatter her or creep her out?! thnxPlease! I need advice! Theres this girl I really, really like!?
Hey you never really know until you ask or write that poem or do whatever is in your heart to do to let her know how you feel! I was pretty fat in school and although I liked a lot of girls I never found out if they liked me or not which I now kind of regret. In a way I am learning a lot of lessons now that I should have learned at your age. She will appreciate your boldness and thoughtfullness. So I say go for it! You really have nothing to loose. If she is interested youve won a girl who you are attracted to both physically and psychologically which is rare and she might feel the same way. If she is not interested, knowing this will be easier to deal with over the long term than wondering. This moment wont last forever, but dont feel you need to rush either! I wish you the best!! Let me know how it goes!Please! I need advice! Theres this girl I really, really like!?
Smile, be friendly, say hello, start a conversation, make eye contact.... go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment