Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice on this girl i don't like?

So like, i absolutely love art, and its what i want to do with my life and all that, but there is this girl at my school (im grade ten, shes grade 9) and she keeps copying me with all my art projects, like we had to do this portfolio so i did it on owls, and then she did too, then i displayed mine in a book, and then so did she and etc etc. the thing is she is the teachers pet of my favourite teacher ever, and i really dont like her, and i over think things and i need some advice on what to do about it, like idk i need a new mind set, cuz i think wierdly. and she just won some art award, and okay hey im a bit jealous and well yeah, :S





i dont know what to do about her, like i look at her and just grr, and i just want to be oblivious kinda to her. any advice on what to do or what to think or anything at all!





sorry bout this , its kinda long, =\I need some advice on this girl i don't like?
For your next assignment, say it's about one thing, but then switch it without telling people.





Say you're doing it on cars, and make sure everyone knows.





Then switch it to be about cats (or whatever). Hopefully she'll be misled.





Or, if she copies you again go up to her %26amp; say, ';I noticed that you decided to do the same thing I'm doing. I know this is weird, but I kind of wanted to be the only one doing it. Don't you think it's better if everyone's unique? Anyway, it would be really cool if you would change since I think I picked it first, but I'll totally change if you don't want to, I understand. I'm sorry, I know it's weird.';





Don't act like you're mad %26amp; blame her of copying. Don't tell her to stop copying you. Act like you didn't notice that she copied you before. Blaming her would make her get defensive %26amp; she'll just completely deny copying you. It won't get you anywhere but more irritated.





Apologizing %26amp; acting like doing your own thing is just a weird, OCD, almost pet peeve of yours will put the focus on you, not her. She won't be able to get defensive or deny anything because you're not blaming her. If she tries to argue or say she's not copying you need to say, ';I never thought you were, i thought it was a coincidence. I would just really appreciate it if we did something different.';





Definitely approach her %26amp; come to a conclusion about WHO will change their topic. That way she can't copy you again because you guys already decided on what to do. It would be to obvious for her to change to what you changed too because she already made you change. If she does change again after this, then you can approach the teacher. Just tell her, ';I noticed we were doing the same thing, so I talked to her about it %26amp; she decided to stick with it %26amp; I'd change, but then she changed to what I was doing. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, I just want to do my own thing.'; Again don't act angry or anything. . .





If she copies you on the next assignment, go to her %26amp; say, ';I noticed we picked the same topic again! funny - we must be on the same wavelength, great minds think alike. Anyway, let's decide who keeps it %26amp; who changes.'; If she kept it the first time say, ';how bout you change this time because I did last time.'; If she refuses, don't make a scene, just change yours. Don't act angry, just laugh about it. It's not worth arguing over, but it is worth figuring out. . .





YOU'RE AN ARTIST, YOU CAN CREATE SOMETHING AMAZING WITH ANY TOPIC, EVEN IF IT'S NOT YOUR FIRST CHOICE!





I need some advice on this girl i don't like?
It's not that long, anyway, I'm an artist too! And I so hate that! Even when it comes to clothes, hair and everything! God, all I did was, I did something that they couldn't copy. That'll stop her, or just tell your teacher... be a teacher's pet too.








Help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlpVG6tx4H1BnazcmaS88pjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081010001020AAkWyqb











EDIT: Something just occurred to me! Maybe she has a crush on you!
just ignore
Hey Bec


My advise is take change your class from art


to woodshop She wont follow you over there


Lol Hello Joke not a real good 1 huh





Every time you think of that other girl It does a few things For that time you are not focused on you Your focus should be one of positive and creative thoughts based on what you desire to creat


When you place your thoughts on her


your emotions reverse into a negitive motion


which affect your body mind and soul





Being an artist you understand that all physical creations are created in the non-physical relem


the relem of thought and emotions





Every project you have ever or wll ever manifast is first seen in your mind


Your artwork is the out come of your mental imagery


Stay focused


Staying focused is often a challenge. Everything seems to distract us from what we are doing. The fly in the room for instance, can be buzzing by your ear and if you pay attention to that you will thereby be distracted by the noise. There is a lot of noise that distracts us, the TV playing in the background or the radio playing while we are doing our work. We can add thinking about our perceived problems anticipated in the future while reading a book or eating a meal. Talk about giving yourself indigestion.





You get online and there is a constant flow of unwelcome visitors called spam. We want peace and tranquility and a relief from that which ails us. The battle for your attention comes in every waking moment, from the time you get up, until you get to sleep. Sometimes it seems like it never stops, that distracts from what it is you are doing in the current moment all day long.





How does one stay focused? That will always take some practice. You have to develop the sense of an observer, impartial to everything and yet present in the moment. If your intention is to read, then you need to empty your mind of the clutter, judgments and noise. Quietly, review the purpose of why you are reading, what you expect to get out of it. Take a deep breathe and slowly let it out. Approach your reading like meditation and just let it flow. Even if there is noise in the background concentrate on your task at hand.





If you are observing something you immerse yourself in it yet you are not part of it. Should your purpose be to learn, then make that statement to yourself, focus on that for a moment then slowly look over the book or listen to the recording take notes and re-listen or re-read again.





In writing this my awareness isn't in some other place. I am in tune with my thoughts and in the flow of what I am doing. Noise from the street, a car door being slammed is present but not distracting. My awareness of these things is present, yet I continue to write . Focus and concentration is on my task. I am not editing as I go along either.


Concentration is an act, that is, my attention is directly focused on my task, my intention is in alignment with that task, therefore I become aware of every word and everything that I am doing. Some say this is laser focused on the task at hand and they would be right.





Distractions can push you out of alignment with the objective that you have in mind. You think of the dinner you are about to cook, you get out the dishes, pots and pans to prepare that meal. A newsflash comes on the TV and you stop what you are doing, to only find out that some celebrity broke their nail. You are distracted only because you did not focus on the task at hand. Have you burnt dinner because you were talking on the phone instead? Has there been a time whereby you were driving, and you see an accident and nearly had one of your own? That is the results when you lack focus.





Your task at every moment is that which is in front of you. If you are driving, your purpose for being in the car is to arrive at your destination on time and secure. Once you allow distractions to take place, you lost your advantage and control of the situation. At school have you calculated something or wrote something and you sent it out, to find that you either have an error or misspelled a word? How do these things come about? You lost your edge and allowed your attention for the moment to be skewed in another direction.





Our thoughts can be the biggest detractors. Thinking about one thing and doing another does not lend toward a good habit. Multi-Tasking will only work when you have full attention on the current task. In this situation whichever task you are currently working on be there for that task. It is natural that our thoughts drift to other things. But we are the masters of our own thoughts; thusly we control what we think about.





Some helpful tips to stay focused





1) Review the purpose of the current task and objective





2) Take a break every so often to refresh yourself





3) Practice keeping your attention on an object for a few minutes daily





4) Keep good physical posture





the link below is to a teen web site


full of other information


bec


bestwishs


email me if you need


ps try not to ever be envous or jelous of any one There is no need for the negitve energy Send them positive vibes and those vibes shall return to you





http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment