Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice on a girl, I love her.?

Ok this girl is honestly perfect, im 14, shes 14, ive known her since 2nd grade, shes all I ever think about. Shes the only girl that ive been in class with thats smarter then me, I love how she laughs, I love how she smiles, shes very funny, shes everything I would ever want. Ive never had a girl friend before but ive liked other girls, and I love this one. I honestly thinks shes too good for me. Ive heard her talking to some guy saying shed never go out with me. Ive honestly loved this girl since like the 3rd grade, but shes never really cared for me, she dates these scum bag guys that cheat on her and its sad. Yea but I wanna know how can I get over her. Because im really tired of this ****. Some advice would be nice please. I need some advice on a girl, I love her.?
First off, don't cuss, not even in asterisk form, you're 14 and haven't earned it yet.


Secondly, you're 14, you may like her alot, but you don't even know what love is yet, chill the f*** out (you see, I've earned it).


Third, time heals most wounds, I'd give you different advice if you were older or if this was true love, but you aren't and this isn't.


Lastly, thank you for using proper spelling and punctuation, far too many people on Y!A don't.I need some advice on a girl, I love her.?
I'm just assuming but maybe if you went and spoke to her yourself she would see then better side of you and feel a bit different towards you. You never know until you try. Besides its better if you go and find out everything yourself instead of waiting and wondering what could have been between you two.


Try to hang with her :)


can you help me here plz:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yeah im going to have to agree with the other guy. your far to young to like some girl who wont return your attentions. trust me. youve got your whole life ahead of you. who knows, by the time you are 18 or 20 you will travel the world. go to places on your own. meet entirely new ppl. wonderful spontaneous girls who will take your breath away. until then everything from below the age of 18 is what i call puppy love. guys especially guys, dont fully mature into there late 20's. and even then they get tired. trust me you in it b/c you cant have her and its driving you insane. thats happened to me. once you have that person and especially at such a young age, you'll grow tired and get sick of them. then you'll look for someone new. i wish you luck. i would just say get over here and find someone else to like. someone nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment