Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About a Girl?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16. We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.


And i don't want too wonder about what could have happened the rest of my life...i can't go a day without thinking about her








Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About a Girl?
Just ask her. She probably knows that you like her. If not, act like you were joking.PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About a Girl?
dude, its so possible she is a late bloomer/tomboy, and doesnt desire a boyfriend. OR, shes scared, and wants to keep guys an arm length away. Stay close, let her trust you, and relax.
My cuzin asked out his best freind. They r loving it. Go for it. Maybe she feels the same way
Well, there was this really good friend of mine that I barely liked until he asked me out, and now I constantly think about him. It's turned out great so far, I can trust him so much because I knew him first. From what I've heard, the best relationships come from either luck or best friends. Oh, and before me and my boyfriend went out, he used to ask me a lot if I liked anyone, I would either say no, or someone other than him. She wouldn't outright tell you if she liked you anyways, so I say try to figure out a lil more what chance you have, then subtly go for it! Good Luck, it sounds like it will work out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment