Friday, April 30, 2010

In need of some advice about this girl?

This girl I know who I am friends with her bf talks to me all the time.Her bf kinda ignores her alot like hes in his own world so I think she gets lonly and talks to me.Preety much she IMs me calls me everyday the thing is im falling for her the more I talk to her.She says things like oh your sexy blah blah and thinks im funny and caring all that jazz.I told her that I liked her more then a friend but she said if I was single I would go out with you for sure .I felt so bad becouse her bf is kinda my friend and I thought man I shouldnt do that but I got so caught up in the moment I wasnt thinking.So after that we didnt really talk for a couple weeks then we started talking again she still says the same stuff that she likes me but she wont leave her bf.So my question is do you think this girl is just playing head games?Should I just stop talking to her?If I stop talking to her how should I tell her?Should I tell her bf what his gf is doing?In need of some advice about this girl?
Wow that is a lot to answer.


First of all, this girl is totally leading you on!


But it is hard to say, because if she likes you as much as she says she does, then she should have no trouble leaving her boyfriend for you. To me, it sounds like she is playing the both of you.


I have actually been in this situation, except I was the girl. Instead of saying ';oh, if i was single, I'd date you!'; I left my boyfriend to be with the guy in your position. The relationship ended up working out great.


If she does like you enough, she will leave your boyfriend for you.


I wouldn't lose your friendship with the girl over something like this. Even if you do not date, why not still remain friends?


And for now, I wouldn't say anything to the boyfriend. Let the girl work the problems out with him for herself. It is much better in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment